Friday, February 18, 2011

Figuring out my potential exile-like tribute to which I never paid tribute


The average age of those paying tribute to Exile on Main St.…35, maybe…
Exile’s release date, May 1972…39 years ago
I’m in my 58th year…
My tribute year would have been 1988…
Were I to have paid musical tribute…what could have been my “exile”?
Potential tribute album released in 1949…hmmmm…research...my 88 year old Dad is asleep now...do not awaken him...
Weird concept…
Frankie Laine’s first LP entitled Frankie Laine...?
...it has Mule Train on it...get along, already, yeeeehah

Yipppeee…

Track Listing...before people called them "tracks"...
God Bless the Child
Cry of the Wild Goose
That Lucky Old Sun
Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams
Don't Cry Little Children
By the Light of the Stars
Mule Train
West End Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment